Cheese With Your Whine?

8.18.2005

Ketchup with that foot?

OMG! I have the biggest mouth sometimes. I am in a less than good mood today and Goofy Sleeping Assistant Manager keeps coming into my office just to BS. I don't want to BS; I've got work to do because I'm not going to be here tomorrow.

Manager (who is pretty cool, btw) walks in and says that Mike the big boss will be here at one to interview someone who used be a manager for the competition. Now the only spot for someone like that would be to take the GSAM's. So of course I ask Manager why the interview. He doesn't know and I say, "Well maybe he'll get rid of the sleeper and bring in someone who can stay awake for a whole 8 hours shift."

Manager walks off chuckling. I get up to refill my water glass and guess who is sitting not too far from my office? Yep.

Open mouth. Insert foot.

Posted by cassy :: 8/18/2005 :: 4 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------