Cheese With Your Whine?

2.21.2006

Friends

I'm feeling pretty mushy tonight. Probably b/c I'm dead-dog tired, but can't sleep. Tonight I worked late. It was 10:41 tonight when I left and I'd been there since 8:30 .... well, probably closer to 9:00 but still.

So when 4:00 rolls around and there is no going home in sight, I call upon Erin and she drops whatever she had to do to go pick up my girlie.

Oh yeah, and when my house got broken into guess who went over and changed my locks the next day?

Yep. She rocks.

I'm very blessed to have such a friend. Go check out her blog. She's one cool chick.

Thank you SO MUCH Erin!!! Rylee loves her some Ms. Erin and it is nice to know that she's with someone who loves her back if I can't be there. You are the best.

Posted by cassy :: 2/21/2006 :: 7 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------