Cheese With Your Whine?

2.18.2006

Thank you weatherman!

It cracks me up how when here in good ole Texas the weather gets cold, it becomes the only news story. Every TV station has crews at various places throughout the area, telling us what we already know...it's freakin cold. As if I can't look outside or open my door and figure that out. Thank you. I just want to watch SNL.

Today we ventured out and went to Kohl's. I had to take some stuff back that I had bought earlier in the week. They're having one hell of a sale. No they're not paying me to advertise. I got a couple of things for work and a new bedding set for my bed. The whole shabang for 27.50. It looks nice and hell, you can't beat the price. Now if I just had someone to help me break it in all good and proper-like.

I think I feel the funk coming back. It's been a crazy month at work. I'm over-freaking-whelmed and I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. When I get home, I'm just out of energy and don't feel like doing anything. At least I have a job, though, right? I guess so.

The good news is that I have an appointment to get my hair done tomorrow. God knows it needs cut and colored. Maybe that will make me feel better.

Posted by cassy :: 2/18/2006 :: 5 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------