Cheese With Your Whine?

2.12.2006

Bye bye fog...hello George!

I'm happy to say that the funk is gone for the time being. You forget what it's like to feel 'right' when you're in the middle of all that. Yuck.

Yesterday we went with Erin and her kiddos to see what Rylee calls the George Monkey Movie. She loved it and sat through the whole thing. Aside from the maddening crowd, it was nice.

She's been talking about it ever since and we've of course had to spend some time here.

I know I keep saying it, but I just can't believe how much she's changing. She's 22 months old today, and this morning she rolled over in bed and said, "Mommy's beautiful." I didn't even know she knew that word, but I'll take it. It's been a long time since anyone has rolled over in bed and told me I was beautiful!

Posted by cassy :: 2/12/2006 :: 8 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------