Cheese With Your Whine?

3.01.2006

It just keeps getting better

I've decided that I must have been one hell of a hooker ass bitch, or the leader of the KKK, or a mass murderer in a former life and that bad karma has followed me across time, death and space to royally fuck up my present life.

Yesterday I was looking at my checking account online and noticed some charges from goofy places that I've never been to/given my card info to. So, I called the bank and there are 4 charges from someone having used my card number online to buy shit.

Now, the only place I've been recently where that little mama was out of my posession for anyone to get the numbers off of was a restaurant over the weekend. So I'm thinking one of three things happened.

1 - That punk ass waiter wrote down the numbers
2 - The receipt had all of the numbers on it, instead of just the last four. I now for some reason can't find the damn thing.
3 - I have spyware on my now defunct computer and someone mined my card info off of it when I paid my electricity bill last month.

Now, they haven't spent lots of my money, but it's enough to have made a couple of checks bounce and make me totally out of money until payday, which thankfully is Friday.

Then my bank (which shall remain nameless) tells me that it could take up to a couple of weeks to get MY OWN MONEY back.

Fuckers.

Posted by cassy :: 3/01/2006 :: 12 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------