Cheese With Your Whine?

6.05.2006

How do you tell a 2-year old...

Why her puppy left to go to a new home and is not coming back. Friday Missy got a new home, and my sweet girl cried buckets. Then yesterday she says, "Missy's all done at her new home. She'll be right back!" No, sweet girl, she won't. Gah. It rips a mommy's heart out.

Oh, and remember Allison? Well, now she's talking about someone else - Dena. And she's scared of her. She's run to me several times saying that she scared, just out of the blue. When I ask her why she's scared she tells me she doesn't want to see Dena. I asked her where she is and Dena is at school. She's a 'teacher'. All the way to school this morning, she SCREAMED "No school. No see Dena."

So, of course my first question is "Who's Dena?" Well, there IS no Dena at school. NO ONE. WTH is going on??? I was freaked out a bit by Allison, but if she's seeing scary things, it REALLY bothers me. I just don't know what to do about it.

I think I'll put a call in to my friend's medium and see if she can clue me in.

Posted by cassy :: 6/05/2006 :: 6 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------