Cheese With Your Whine?

5.09.2006

Does this make us redneck?

So the other day, I had the back door open and Rylee and Missy were running in and out. I was cleaning and doing whatever it is I do at home, and I heard Rylee yell, "MAMA, come HERE!"

And this is what I saw:


Yes. That would be my daughter in a cooler with the leftover water from the melted ice from the birthday party - 3 1/2 weeks ago. (Yes, it's been that long and I STILL haven't sent out thank you notes. I'm very sorry. I suck, but I'm working on them.)

Of course I had to get the camera. She was just so damn proud of herself.

Kids are funny. Mine had an absolute fit tonight because I would not reach the moon for her to touch. She doesn't want much, does she?

I leave you with a picture of my two girls, who fight like sisters. There's a reason I don't have two children.


Oh, and tomorrow is a VERY big morning for me, so please send happy thoughts and good luck vibes my way. I really, really need this.

Posted by cassy :: 5/09/2006 :: 18 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------