Cheese With Your Whine?

4.29.2006

Into the bathroom we go!

We had some nasty Texas spring weather here last night. When they announced that a tornado was going to hit us in 10-15 minutes, my neighbor called and said she didn't want Rylee and me to be here by ourselves and that we should go to her house. Okay. We went.

I spent 30 minutes in a 1/2 bath with three kids - one of which had to go potty RIGHT NOW! because he had diarrhea - and two dogs - one of which decided she had to piss on the floor.

That was the longest 30 minutes of my life. Kid shit, dog pee and sweat from being hot as hell.

Good times. Good times.

The upside is that the tornadoes missed us, but that's not my idea of a fun Friday night.

Posted by cassy :: 4/29/2006 :: 9 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------