Cheese With Your Whine?

4.28.2006

Huh?

So, um, Kami, I thought I was going to get to wait til my kid was 3 like Nik was when he uttered those glorious words, but nope.

This morning, in the rush to get us out the door, my kid dumped the entire contents of my purse on the floor and said:

"Rylee made a mess. Mommy clean it up."

I love being a maid. I really do.

***

Here's another thing that made me go "Huh?"

My resume is out there on car#eerbuilder.com. So this guy calls me and wants someone with my exact experience in government cost accounting. My skill set is an exact match. The pay is AWESOME and there's all kinds of bonuses involved. Big ones.

Here's the kicker. It's in KUWAIT. Am I crazy for even considering moving to the Middle East for a year to make some serious coinage and then come back home? BTW, much of that income is TAX FREE.

Posted by cassy :: 4/28/2006 :: 7 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------