Cheese With Your Whine?

4.19.2006

Dear Dr. A,

Listen. Remember when I came to see you a year ago and you put me on Lexapro? Yeah, I still need it. BAD.

So when I call your office and tell them that I need a script so that I can function and not want to kill myself or someone else, fucking write it.

No, I do not have a Dr. in my new town. No, I am not under the care of a psychiatrist. If I were would I be calling you? And since when does going 8 months without seeing an OB mean you're no longer under said Dr.'s care? I see you once a fucking year!!

I cannot come in for an appt. I live in BFE and I work, which means your office is not open when I can come see you. I do not have time to take off of work to go see another doctor, either.

You're going to force me to go to some online Canadian pharmacy for my drugs. You KNOW I need it. Just write the goddamn prescription.

Bitch.

Posted by cassy :: 4/19/2006 :: 8 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------