Cheese With Your Whine?

5.08.2006

Don't Quit

Someone sent me this today and I needed it, so I thought maybe someone else could use it too.

Don't Quit
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit -
Rest if you must, but don't you quit
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
and you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near, when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.

I know it seems so simple, but things have been super rough lately. It's nothing that I care to expound upon here, but I've wanted to quit. Big time. And that's a scary feeling.

I can't quit. There's too much good, and I needed the reminder. So, if you're tempted to quit, don't. Read this little ditty and know that it's going to be okay.

It. Is. Going. To. Be. Okay.

Posted by cassy :: 5/08/2006 :: 3 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------