Cheese With Your Whine?

3.18.2006

Returning from hell

It has been a hell of a couple of weeks....I've been in a serious funk from all the shit that has happened, from the checking account to the computer, to it feeling like every little thing in my life is difficult. I'm tired of struggling just to exist.

BUT it is getting better. I'm not going to list all the negative, so here's the good that's happened lately.

1. I have awesome friends. One's hubby spent several hours trying to fix poor lappy, to no avail. It is fried. Another's GAVE (yes you read that right...gave) me a computer. Another's got all of my pictures and documents off of poor dead computer, so I didn't lose them for good. YAY!

2. We went to the zoo last weekend and had a blast with Katie and Krew. She's got pictures over there (katieskrew.blogspot.com) so check it out. **Blogger is being a bitch and won't let me link** See what I mean about little things being difficult? Anyway..... And yes, I KNOW, that picture of me sucks. Squinty eyes, hair looking all crappy and shit, large white arms out there for all the world to see. But, dammit, that's a freaking adorable picture of my girl. Note the difference in our skin tone. Hers rocks. Thank you, sperm donor.

3. Went to a Pampered Chef party at Ms. Dallas K's and won as the mystery hostess!! You should see all the stuff I'm getting! I've never won a damn thing in my life. I'm doing a happy dance.

4. Had a talk with the boss's boss about some things at work, and they should be improving. They are going to hire some more people so that I can actually get done what I need to and be an accountant, instead of having to do all of the crazy data entry stuff I've been having to do.

5. Work is relocating to 4 miles from my house. This is the reason I moved where I did, and that commute to our current location is wearing me thin. I can't wait. We'll be in there April 3. And we get off at noon on the 31st so they can move all our stuff. My help starts April 10. Woot!

6. I'm getting my hair did tomorrow. I cannot freaking wait. And guess what?? I got a check from selling a stroller at a consignment shop, and have sold my old kitchen table and chairs, so my hair will end up being free.

7. Got a cool new kitchen table given to me by Ms. Dallas K. She rocks.

8. Have a girl who is going to be 2 in less than a month. We're having a shindig at my place, with a bounce house and some other cool stuff. This will be the first time I've ever had a party at my house that did not involve copious amounts of alcohol (dont' worry there will be SOME) and where people did not come with the intention of getting laid at some point during or right after it. I'm kind of nervous about playing hostess. I've done Arbonne stuff at my place, but I get to be the boss then so it's easier. We'll see. If you come, no hating. Be nice.

Okay, this has turned really long and it was mostly for me anyway, so if you've read this far, I'm sorry.

Posted by cassy :: 3/18/2006 :: 9 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------