Cheese With Your Whine?

6.25.2006

Two more days!

By about 11:00 am Texas time on Wednesday we will be starting our new life in Kuwait. I'm beyond excited.

The past couple of weeks have been tough. Fortunately, I have wonderful friends who've let us crash with them while we are waiting to go. Rylee came up to me crying the other day because she wanted to go home. It's kind of hard to explain to a 2-year old that we don't have a home any more, but soon we'll fly across the world and have a new home. We were supposed to be there the 15th, but blah, blah, blah, visa, blah, blah, blah and we're still here.

Kellie and I have had a good time. We took the girls to a Texas Rangers game last week and we've been spending quite a bit of time at the pool. That Mexican Rylee's got in her is shining through in nice dark brown fashion. I would kill to be able to tan like that (and yes, I'm paranoid about sunscreen and she still tans).

I just can't believe that this is really going to happen. Kuwait here we come. With our Benedryl and Xanax.

Posted by cassy :: 6/25/2006 :: 12 Cheese Crumbles:

Comment! Comment!

-------------------------------------